Saturday, August 28, 2004

food!!! yumyum!!!

Leaving in a nocturnal life is not a healthy lifestyle!!! how many times i tried and how many times i failed to change my sleeping habit to a normal routine...i need to be stricter on myself!! like i said,today was just like the rest of the time, sleeping past through breakfast and lunch, the sound of incoming msn woke me up..GRrrrrr i was having such a nice dream!! dam u tek!!! it was in the evening though, time for me to REALLY wake up.. =P ..actually i was glald that i woke too,it i didnt, could have missed the chance to eat seafood!! Yumyum...
The journey was kindda far, and i had to cramp with 3 Guys!!! not girls =(, so it wasnt such a pleasant ride..hehe, anyway i enjoyed my dinner...i dont know about u guys but i wouldnt mind spending a fortune on Good food...i do see people that save alot on food and they can be very particular about what they take...=/ i mean, who dislike eating food? its like the best thing to be doing since u are alive...my mom used to nag me whenever i couldnt finish up my food saying some superstitious thing like my future wife would have lots of pimples if i didnt finish up my rice and blablabla..i did believed her once when i was small, hahah how naive i was =P...but i get her message now...shes just trying to convince me to eat more and dont waste any food...
im high in metabolisme...i eat alot but yet i dont grow fat /gg i know i know lots of girls envy that...hahah, well i dont quite like it...never tried those miracle weight gain stuffz..does it actually work? hmm not too sure about it...maybe 1 day i will =P...
so, whether its seafood or italian or nasilemak...im proud to be a malaysian..cos i think they have the BEST food around...mamak is the best thing that malaysia have and ive seen my aunty bringing my whole family to some isolated urban area just to eat fried mee!!! i dont blame her of course, i think there are worst scenarios happening around..anyhow, i think it s the culture.. whenever u heard about some nice place to eat,you just gotta try it..no matter what..
writing this makes me feel hungry....i think i ll go line up for rojak in ss15 tomorrow =P
oh well time to sleep...hope i dont dream about food...bleh.!

No comments: