Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ideally~

Ideally,


She should be tall enough,charming and beautiful in my eyes. Drives the car sometimes. Doesn't want me to pay all the time. Don't persuade me to buy stuffs for her. Calls you at the right moment. Surprise you with gifts on normal days. A model's physique >=), dimples,sexy glasses (me like girls with glasses?not those geeky 1 lar). Calls you at night after droping her off just to make sure you're okay. Or if you're lucky, drops by at night to watch dvd with you when you can't sleep. Cooks for you when you are dead sick and makes your favourite dish just to show that she knows how to cook.

Foregoing all of the above, even more ideally, she ought to be sensitive. It's not that difficult really.She gotta have a high-low mood like 'Dharma'and have the urge to wear cheongsam to fulfill my fetish *slurps* >=D. Realise that arguments are normal. Dont compare and look at other couples for inspiration and role models. Be open to accept opinions and critics. Realise that co-existence means making efforts to understand that every individual is different, and that when you get hurt, he gets hurt too.


Ideally-lah. So far there's no ideal gal. As for men, our future lies in the hands of our wallet and our capabilities… yeah you know. Every human being is a dreamer. That very nature of ours, to dream, is embedded so far in… you can't help it really.
I dream... do you?

3 comments:

tek said...

waahahha...ada orang emo siut. but ideally..yea..ideally...*dreams*...*abruptly woken up by real-life smack in the head* knnbccb!

iesnek said...

Should do this as a me-me lar you.

:P

alvinrox said...

OK! I TAG WHOEVER WHO IS READING THIS!
MUhahaha