Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Hello...

Woke up by the sound of raindrops. Started reading back again. Yes its not a joke, im READING! The only book that caught my interest was "Da Vinci Code" and i finally got it, thanks kensei. Though i cant seem to find the rythm to read more than 2 chapters >.<. I'll try i'll try.

Yesterday was browsing through some old songs and i didnt realize that i had this heart moving song by Switchfoot - On Fire. Amazing! This song channels so much emotion and yet the simplicity of this song make it sounds unique. It gave me the courage to once again say hello. It was no ordinary hello, mind you. I tried so many freaking times but in no vain, it failed. Anyway it was a dull and boring conversation and i felt that i lost my touch in talking. There wasn't anything that we could talk about and most of the time it was me who talks. It feels as if im answering myself. Maybe it was boring and senseless in one way. Who can blame me , just being friendly and trying not to offend anyone.Oh well, it sure pays off being a jerk once. You know what i learnt so far?
There's no room for apologies for one mistake that you wished it didnt happen. Only one. That's all it takes to ruin a friendship, trust and commitment. Time will not heal. No words are comforting enough. You just have to move on or perhaps, wait for someone else to come along.

Oh well, hope today will be a better day than before. Nothing last forever. Forever is a lie. Remember, the only time that matters is what happens between "Hello" and "Goodbye".

goodday.

No comments: