Saturday, April 16, 2005

The Dream...

As if it's telling me something. A signal perhaps? It all begin after the silence goodbye. The occurence of her in 2 dreams out of 2 sleep is such a rare sight. Oh, how i wanted to tell her, how i wished she knew, the things i said, the gestures she made, the laugh we had, the conversation that mends the crack. It was such a pleasent dream, at least for me. I never wanted to open my eyes because i was so deeply indulged into that faithfull dream. She looked like an angel to me. Always cheerful, and smiling broadly like she had hit the lottery. I was paying so attentive to her that i even forgotten about myself and the people around me.

A ring on my cellphone shatters that precious moment. =.=" ! I woke up, staring at the ceiling, contemplating on why do i dream about her again? It was 9pm when i turn on my monitor and to my surprise, There she was! Online at the very moment! The only thing that stopped me from saying "hello" was the fact that i think she's too occupied with her other friends. And that i might be disturbing her in one way, and that she might not want to talk with me cos i'm a jerk. It really is demotivating. Don't ever be like me. A dream that can't be told is like sticking a 5 inch knife through ur heart. That's how i felt at the moment. Ok, so i decided to released myself and stop thinking of her in a game of futsal.

10pm, futsal game; houjin called for a futsal match with some of his friends. The ankle injury i had for the past 2 weeks still hurts whenever i kick the ball =(. I guess by the time i'm 30 my leg will prolly be as weak as a wet stick. Anyway, the game was nice. Got to show some skills *winkwink* that made the opponent stood helpless.Owned !

11.30pm, hungry; went for dinner at Asia Cafe, and after that, ended up in friend's place to watch Futurama! Bender rocks =P "I am bender, please insert girder" Still made me smile..
Spent my time till 5.30am in the morning and when i reach home, there she was again.! ! ! but this time, she's away.

Yup, that's how i ended up writing meaningless stuffs again so early in the morning. Birds chirping already....time to doze off once more...will i dream again?

god knows...i hope

No comments: