Friday, July 22, 2005

Wonders of the world

Howdy howdo, been long time since i'm on this page. Almost forgotten all about it. No idea what made me started this back again. Few months ago, i received an ultimum from her , realising that what a fool i am trying to rekindle things which never meant to have in the first place.

Plain emotions driving my mind right now. Not only am i sleepy, im also dead bored. The only thing that keeps me awake now is the daily dosage of blog from a horny girl and a good friend of mine. What is wrong with some people in this world? Religion plays a major part in shaping a person, but too much of it just make you a dumber person. Why do you follow blindly on something that you don't know whether it exists or not? Yeah, you actually saw the book drop down from the sky, or yeah, i m following this book because it was given to me by some 'sifu'.
Duh, go learn kungfu then. It will still be the same , if i wrote a book on all the great stuffs and leave it there on some shelves, make it collect dust, and a 100 years from now, it would just be another religion to follow if someone discovered the book. Don't you think is abit ridiculous to follow something blindly? No offence, just my point of view.

I'm still searching something that would enlighten me. Buzz off people who are trying to convert me. It will never work. Prolly if i see 'Him' , i would start to believe. I don't believe in God , nor do i judge his powers, mind you, when i'm in trouble, i just pray to the mighty 1, even though i dont believe in him entirely. I just long for something to believe in when i'm in trouble , thats all.
If there is a God somewhere, and if he loves us dearly, why wont he create everyone equally?

Too many questions that clouds the curious mind of a growing human being. =P O' wisemen , please answer me...

Ciow ciow, be back for more

1 comment:

iesnek said...

joo suxor!

:D