Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My MeMe~

I am a swimmer. I am a champion among my brothers.

I am that baby who made my mom and dad shed tears. I am that kid who knows how to go his way. I am the kid who owns a toy every weekend. I am the kid who only remembers his grandpa for the best satay he made and never heard from him since. I am that kid who knows no pain but knows everything about crying. I am that kid who grows up with strangers twice his age and still look up to them as brother.

I am that boy that dreams to know everyone but is shy to start knowing people. I am that boy who afraids of nothing except for the silent treatment. I am that boy who expose his weakness and doesnt learn from his mistakes. I am that son who has his mother's eyes and not her courage. I am that son who looks highly upon his father not for what he is but what he has been through. I am the son who knows the meaning of hardship by sharing the burden with them. I am that son who told them not to worry about the future but worry about where to go for holidays.

I am that friend who talks crap and try very hard to please everyone around him. I am that friend who knows what's right for himself and not follow blindly just because it's cool. I am that friend who advise them to think first before acting. I am that friend who is grateful to whoever considers him as a friend. I am that friend that remembers the sacrifices made regardless of whether it is significant or not. I am that friend who will try to help his friends to get what they want and not get in their way. I am that friend who holds no grudges and make no enemies. I am that friend who listens when he need to and talk when he needs to. I am that friend that will lend you a shoulder to cry on and tries very hard to make you forget what you are crying for. I am that friend who doesnt want to share his personal experience because he thinks it's his problem to solve because and doesn't want to burden the people around him.

I am that boy who thinks that living in the beach with his love one is the closest thing to being in heaven. I am that boy who thinks alot and crap alot as well. I am that boy who is scared to commit to relationship because he is afraid of losing someone once more. I am that boy who thinks breaking up is like losing a piece of the heart and it can never be healed. I am that boy who day dreams about 'what if' just to past time.I am that boy who wants to do extreme sports like bungee jumping and sky diving but doesn't want to do all by himself. I am that boy who believes that everything happens for a reason and karma do exists. I am that boy who is always afraid of what the future has to offer for him. I am that boy who hates making decisions and chose just to follow them.

I am the boy who thinks this MeMe is not about self-promoting, but to share it with people who are reading it. I am the boy who can't put all the MeMe's together because it will be quite long to complete it.

Here i am, I am what i am.

5 comments:

elicia said...

you're so not full of shit!!

iesnek said...

emo sial

can i fly through the air and call you meng yi?

:P

elicia said...

fly thru the air?! lolz

lets go bunjee jumping! you can call him meng yi when we're in mid air hahah

alvinrox said...

malaysia dun have bungee jumping =(

u call me ming yi , ill bitch slap u till ur mom dont recognise u =.=' OR i'll asked oak to cross dress like sailormoon and surprise you on your birthday. =P

elicia said...

yeah.. if not would have gone after SPM aiseh.. =(