Monday, September 05, 2005

Wierd~

M..u...s...t b..l...o.....g.....trying my very to best to rant some nonsense out of nowhere.
Monday blues once again and I felt goddamn lazy to get out from my bed and go to work. Luckily shift changed from 7 am to 10.15 am now. Meaning i have more sleep in the morning. ( Weee) For 2 nights, i've done nothing but watching my old DVDs back-to-back.Trying to spent some quiet night alone by myself contemplating on some twisted stuffs that i've been thinking lately. (and NO its not about suiciding or wanking)

Anyway, yesterday came across my first DVD that i bought and decided to watch it once more. Pulp Fiction. Freaking good movie , and you just gotta respect Quentin Tarentino and his wicked sense of directing. Simply fantastic and will make the audience goes "WTF" ? Although i watched it several times, i still couldnt get what he is trying to portray in the movie.Even so, dont miss the movie cos its a rarity to see travolta, jackson , thurman, willis and a black nigga who get f**ked in the ass all in the same show .

On Friday night, I got lured by my ex-colleague to some so-called function held in Times Square. From my office to the venue, it took merely 1 1/2 hours , thanks to the overpopulated KL filled with cars. JAM JAM JAM. Goddamn it, invent flying cars now ! anyhow, once i reached there, what caught my eyes was most people on the ground floor were all well dressed with blazers , coats and well-groomed. Even for the ladies of course.At first, he didnt tell me what the event was until we reached 5th floor where i saw some familiar faces. Right at that moment , i know i naik kereta already. As we proceed to 14th floor, i realized that it was a monthly gathering for SYN network. (SYN = Lampe Berge) . *-tengtengtengteng!* I've gotta admit that most of their members have great enthusiasm trying to make the event as cheerful and happening as possible.
Another thing that caught my attention was the way the speaker address his speech. You gotta be there to believe it. Of course everything he said made alot of sense but if you think it in another way, just imagine a salesman trying to sell stuffs to you. The speaker was trying to sell an idea , a money opportunity idea to you, and regardless of whether you wanna take a step into it, it's another thing. Obviously i had my mindset on listen mode and not on brain wash mode.
After that night, i just realized how weird some people talk when it involves money. Haih ...money, a root to all evil! ! ! ( even though u are evil , stay close with me *winkwink* ).

It seems like my working place just built a lil tension among ourselves. I realized that politics in working place are unavoidable. Mild back stabbing has started and i just hope that it doesnt go too far till it strains relationship among us. (its not me =.=" im a goodboy).

Can anyone explain to me why when one is left alone he will think of crappy stuffs which would re-jog his memory? Even the faintest memory from the past would just make his day worthwhile. Slaps *piakpiak* wake up boy! stop dreaming~~~~~

but what if i want to dream? dreaming is good. dreaming makes me smile =D~.
does it make you smile? or does it make your heart ache a lil? mine hurts as far as i know.

was it me? was it my fault? who cares right?

nobody is perfect anyway... not even you !

still can't let go of the past? why ?

i know why ! i gave you light and made you smile!

yes you did ! and i thank you for that !

days have been dim since the day you left...

and it's such a shame that we didn't end it with a ...

goodbye~


>.<


-dimiliki sekali lagi-!

5 comments:

tek said...

wahahah! your post sounded like you had one to many to drink while you were alone huh? ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
G.O.L.L.U.M .. akakzs! =P

alvinrox said...

cipetz >.< !

how was your flash mob? did anything stupid?

tek said...

lol..why delete the 2nd post..akakakakak! GOLLUM :P
the flashmob was great :) nojam,nocrowd,lotsaspacetodance,booze,fun :D

tek said...

CAM WHORE! =P

iesnek said...

siapa cam whore @@"