Wednesday, June 14, 2006

24

It's my birthday, I can post whatever rant I WANT =)

Another year gone by like a blink of an eye
So many unforgetable memories throughout this 1 year I hardly recall most of the small ones.
My life is merely like a walk in the park.
Easy going, not much worries and not much to think about.
IT doesn't feel old when people don't mention your age and when they do, you feel so fucked up about it.
I miss old school days so very much, I'll shorten my life just to live those years if I have to.
It's been awhile since I last visited school ground. To fresh smell of padang and the early morning breeze that's so energizing
7 years ago down the road and I'm not even living my dream.

5 years ago,
who would have thought I have fallen head over hills over someone whom I barely knew. Yea, I did and it was a painful experience all in. It hit me in the face real hard and I'm slowly picking up the pieces. Still doing it once awhile. Don't blame me, I was left hanging and not knowing who to turn to. Anyhow I'm really glad that she found someone now =)
Just wish that 1 day we'll start talking back again...as friends of course.

I never thought I would find someone similiar like how i felt from the one before. I was so wrong. February was the turning point and it was a whole new experience. It was a great take off and it hit rock bottom pretty real quick too. I thought I could be a real nice guy and patch things up. Doesn't pay really well to be one.

There were moments where we were so close I thought there was a beginning somewhere. But in the end,we somehow never got together.
I wished it did, and somehow I'm glad it didn't. It would have been difficult, for both of us if it happened. I would never let slip the chance if was given another 1 to try.

What better ways to learn the ugly truth then your birthday. So I was waiting, just like 5 years ago for a message. It never came.

Deep down, wasn't expecting this to happen. But it did happened. Thanks for all the messages guys! It really meant alot to me.

I'll be moving on with life...this time around, I have my friends... =)

Happy birthday to me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dude!
Of course you can write whatever you want, but please lah change the font colour. I had to highlight everything to read man. Walao damn askit mata. But anyhooz, still happy birthday. Lunch tomorrow is on me. What do u feel like eating? Anything you want (girls excluded from the list).

GkWithLove said...

Happy Bird-day Mr ChipMunk...Bcome uncle liao..dun go clubbing so much..anyway, wishing u a happy bird-day and a wondeful year ahead. stay healthy, stay fat wif big tummy, and be happy always...

cheers..

alvinrox said...

hehe thanks guys
i purposely choose this font color, i thought can make it invisible >.<

thanks for the wishes

iesnek said...

Old dy laaaa, sau pei laaaaaaaa lou hangg!

So don't even say anything abt me moving on with the next 'phase' you biatch!

Cos you're gonna get there first :P

ganbatteh!

Anonymous said...

no no, u get there first...i havent even started and u told me u naik kapal terbang jor.

too bad. shiman if u are reading this, ur bf wants to marry you when u get back!!!
muahahah

tubz: kisah lama jangan lar ungkit