Thursday, June 29, 2006

The World is changing!!

Wah liu, the internet at home is as slow as turtle humping. Now I know why i never blogged at home jor. Niamafulat streamyX 1000 years still like that. Complains after complains, but no action taken. If i'm in Iraq , I'll hire a suicide killer and bomb their headquarters.

Seriously.

Why everyday the weather fucking hot? Is there something i miss in the newspaper? got global warming issit? Ninabeh, I switch on the air-cond and I'm still sweating like a pig. Everytime when I reach home in the afternoon and have all the urge to sleep, it turns out to be warm and sunny outside, and eventhough i fucking switch the aircond to 17 degrees, the room is still damn bloody hot.
Kei lun turn-off =.= (maybe i should try sleeping naked for a change)

For all you shopaholics, ZARA is on sale. I don't know whats the hype about but it seems that people are skipping their lunch break just to catch a glimpse of what they are offering. Gila punya orang. LAter you see outside the shop got ambulans fler ready to carry those who pengsan while shopping. If anyone of you masuk hospital like tat dun call me k. I tembak you more.

Today in office I got burfday cake again. Don't know what flava but it was yummy and like MAx said, you can feel the fats passing through the veins. Had a birthday card as well, will post it up once I get hold of it. Then went off to lunch in KLCC with CL. KFC was good but the fact that lining up for alomst 10 minutes is not good. Anyhow i rewarded myself with Zinger and the ever so tasty CHEeSY wedges!! Heavenly satisfied though.

I'm so bored I don't know what to blog. Haha , oh yeah I found this very interesting blog recently and for all you hamsap fler out there. HERE!
It's a hamsap girl with a hamsap blog and hamsap story. Singaporeans are born horny. I haven't stumble upon any Malaysian bloggers with such high sex fantasies. Go girl! !

A twist of tale, saw this article gotten from Sin Chew Daily about girl tar kao . Gangsta sial budak budak zaman sekarang. They removed it from youtube jor, but check out the video in rojaks . Damn kesian this girl ok, kena whack and just stood helplessly there. Maybe she was in a wrong lar, but still, where got Malaysian so heartless one? Ninabeh, those guys standing there and laugh are pure fuckheads. Got lanciao but still useless,go chop it off and make goreng pisang lar kaninias'.
What happened to those si si man man (ladylike) girls who can barely hurt a fly? Haih, they ought to be taught some meaningful lessons from our generations.

*update* got it from Malaysia kini >.< here!
Watch out for the girl who did the *peace* sign in the midst of this recording, you feel like giving her a tight bitch slap =.=

Oklar,enough for today, going off for futsal.

FORZA AZZURIS!

5 comments:

tek said...

i am planning to burn the damm tm tower one of these days. are you in?

Anonymous said...

count me in man!
we need cloak of invis though =)

eRic said...

i think i know y streamyx is slow nowadays. they are upgrading the new ADSL2 line :)

The Temptress said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ka ka ciow ciow