Tuesday, February 06, 2007

New Career Path

Title says it all. After a third successful interview, I'm officially going to work in Tele Dynamics Sdn Bhd, a subsidary business solution company from Toshiba. I was deceived by the title "Management Trainee" posted by jobstreet. When I turn up on Saturday for the 1st interview, they actually offered a different position as stated. Malu like baboon only when I entered the room.

Lucky or not , I still aced it. The secret of it all, just smile and pretend you know everything. Hahaha

Seriously. just show a pleasant face and hope for the best. Don't show the muka sepuluh sen or muka emo enough already.

Today was my second interview with the CEO of the company , a japanese guy with great vision, Mr.Takahashi Watanabe. I shook his hand, and listen to his kind words of advise about the job scope. Being in the room with the guy who made everything possible is really amazing. Though he still talk with a heavy Japanese accent, his English was not too bad at all. I could understand, most of it.

3 jobs, 3 home runs. Let's see what happen next. Most likely, I'll be staying for a long long time.
Ask me again a year from now =)

9 comments:

GkWithLove said...

Good luck Bro!!
Wish u all d best for ur new job.. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats mate!!
Hopefully can get some freebies like free computer or something. Not some gay anti-virus.

iesnek said...

ganbatteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

gk : i have a funny feeling whenever a girl calls me bro , but i can live with that. hehe thanks girl ! ;)

max : thanks dude, if u need a cheaper price for toshiba laptops let me know rite. catch up with u soon

kensei : alrighto san ! arigato

Shannon said...

i sort off got mine today as well
waiting for offer letter now
=)
yahoo !

Shannon said...

btw
bila belanja makan ?
since u got new job !
hurhur

Anonymous said...

shannon : congrats buddy ! i'm still waiting for the dinner u promised a while ago ;)
After my first successful nego okay, promise!

Anonymous said...

hello. bit lagging i know but congrats. u'd prob started working on ur new job? he he do take care.. hope this new year will only get better for you!

Anonymous said...

biscuit: thanks a bunch girl! i hope everything will take a twist once the new year kicks in. catch up with u during this chinese new year k