Sunday, May 27, 2007

Guess i couldn't resist the temptation to make an entry. this place give me a shelter and a chance to be me.
I actually miss not having it.

Feels like a yoyo these days, happy, sad, grateful, contented, dissapointment, and happy back again. Such a mixture only leave me with greater confusion. A prayer keeps the mind calm and focus, make no room for hesitation and regrets. Trust me, the power of prayer are beyond words.
Let's hope it stays that way for many years to come.

Things are clearer now and should be heading to a better side of the fence. I'm only afraid that the fence on the other side is not as green as i thought it would be. I find myself pretty demanding at times. I want to, but afraid to, if you know what i mean.

i wonder what will life be without your existence? or will i be who i am right now? or will i ever meet someone so amazing as u are?
then i realized that answers to some questions are best not answered. I categorize it under the mysterious of life answer.
I don't wanna know the answers, because i believe u appeared for a reason, and knowing the answers will just defeat the purpose. U pick me up when i was down, showed me all the reason to smile. what more can I ask for.

This journey could never happened at a better time. I can never think of a better time than knowing u earlier somewhere else. And i've already boarded the ship. I admit. I love being on board.
You can say i naik kapal for all i care! The difference between a kapal and a kapal terbang is , when u decided to jump overboard, u survive, and u swim. You swim as hard as you can to find a shore.

=)

Aside from that, the most dissapointing point is when a friend tells you he's different now. That he choose. What made you think you're so different that the friendship between us is merely something u can toy with? Coming from you is such a dissapointment. All I hope for is a room to forgive and i do not want these friendship to just vanish into thin air. Words are cheap, I know, so another thing i wanna say to you is do whatever you want as long as you're happy !

There you go, a whole month of rant sardine into an entry.

I love the day the sunshine sip through the bubbles and shed light into our .........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

did my comments get deleted? i thought i left a comment yesterday? heh.

anyways, just wanted to tell you to "cheer up" and that life's full of surprises, you don't know what may come up next.. don't fret, just keep being who you are alright?

take care

alvinrox said...

Hey biskut,i didn't receive ur comment at all.

what if i'm not happy with what i have now? can i still be who i am? hehe im much cheerful nowadays, dont u worry too much. maybe the next time u see me i show u how much radiance i actually have =)

bila mau minum? ive not seen u since chinese new year -.-

Anonymous said...

" I want to, but afraid to, if you know what i mean. "

I know how that feels. Its like you want to have sex with that girl on the first date but afraid that it will spoil everything. Or probably something like that but in a different scenario. In a non-gay manner, you can always cry with me if you need to. A good cry is always needed every once in a while.

Anonymous said...

"I want to, but afraid to, if you know what i mean."

izzit something like u're choosing between using a condom or not? i want to have sex without a condom bcos it gives me more feel but i'm afraid she'll get pregnant.

your bro

Anonymous said...

omgoodness.. who are all these ppl interpreting your blog in such manner??? EWwww...............

alvinnot that rox: me busy these days la.. but shd be more FREE in june or july wanna take a long long HOLIDAY if possible.. and okie, u better make sure i see u all radiance and glowing like tomato the next time..

biscuit

alvinrox said...

max: stop having hots for me, u already have a gf. j/k =) hows life man, been awhile since we last catch up. so uve met a fine fine lady there. treat her well and stop with ur casanova antics already ! will meet up soon k,promise!

otak kuning bro: it's like choosing brother from different mom. you want to, but u dont want to because another bro will just complicate things. i wont wanna share a milk duct with some stranger !

biskut: it's already june la doink2. so are u free tonite? 2ml? the next day? weekends maybe. i won't know ur schedule, so text me k ;) the next time u see me ill be a shining sun with rosy cheeks