Sunday, May 06, 2007

Staying +

I find the phrase "just forget what happened today" the most deceiving crap ever.
Only applicable if your mental state of mind is made out of plugs and wire.

You cannot forget, but you can definitely move on. Moving on takes time and it's not like something where u can seal it in a bottle and throw it in the sea. It take days and months and for rare cases like mine , i wait for something better to come along.

I slipped and never imagine myself being so horribly wrong in my doings. There is no regrets and it happened. I can't fix the damage but i know on my case i will never ever be so wrong anymore. Anymore.

I made a pact to keep myself from going down and stay sane. I've decided that certain things are made for one another and I have no intention to change the course. It can never change the fact that whatever you do as long as you're happy, it's okay. I shift to maintain what I have now, and i hope it work out.

Im going to stay positive and stop hoping. Ive decided to close the door and leave room to breath. A small hole doesn't hurt as much as giving a whole door. And thank you for bringing Him back to me. I talked,He listened. More than I can ever bargain for.

Break. I'm so hoping for 1 now. July please be around the corner.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, please.

-_-"

alvinrox said...

/me give nishigikoi a big pipiak
=)

Anonymous said...

how come ur blog still sound depressing to me? eventhough u said ur blogging not only when ur sad? maybe i don't understand what you're talking about.. heh... *confused* oh well.. shall ask u random questions like.. "got girlfriend alreadyyy????" hahahhaha

Anonymous said...

i feel u

your bro

Anonymous said...

what a sohai post... small hole big hole.. 1 small whole can destroy ur life forever....


Your Brother from diff mom and dad

alvinrox said...

biscuit: it's a reminder to myself. i don't think that is a sad post entirely, maybe partly BUT like i said, i'll try 2 post happy thoughts from now on k =)

and NO i don't a gf yet and still waiting for the right 1 to pop-up.still waiting 4 u to intro ur colleagues 2 me. ahem*

bro: feel me, don't molest. pi piak

bro luar nikah: 1 hole won't destroy ur future, 1 stupid brain will.