Saturday, May 05, 2007

Ten Queues

My mind is as clear as the sky tonite.

The wisest of words came spontaneously and points are well taken down. I'm really grateful for the advice given and it couldnt be anymore clearer than putting my legs back on the ground.

Thank you for telling me it's not wrong and asking me to believe that happiness comes from doing as much as you can and not regretting it at the end of the day.

Thank you for telling me not to dive deeper or swim away but to follow where the current flows and hope it lands somewhere.

Thank you for telling me that it's rare to find someone you can click so well with and don't ever leave any room for ignorance.

Thank you for telling me not to take things for granted and giving me back the sense of believing and what I'm capable of doing.

Thank you for being a friend and stop being so busy with work and forget what we are actually missing out on.

Haha. Had a great night and looking forward so much for my meal ! ;)

I'm going to prove that having an entry in my blog is not only when I'm sad.

Have a great weekend !

2 comments:

icemelts said...

am shocked beyond my mother's recognition. can I just say, oh-my-gawd?? lol.

I made a mark in your blog, hooray!!
have a pleasant ride.

Anonymous said...

Cheesy