Thursday, June 07, 2007

Old tune

I can picture myself lying on the beach with my sunnies and a cold mug of beer on 1 hand or warm sand sipping through my toes like walking on a stretch of silky pathway. The imagination part alone is enough to make my heart run so wild as if I'm reaching an orgasm.

Maybe not to that intense la, but still...i can't wait !

Only a month and 7 days before my heavenly escapade to Bali and while most of you are stuck in that working chair of yours staring at the flickering monitor from 9 till 5, I will be staring at God made beauty for a whole week. (No I'm not refering to the guy!! u aint no beauty to me, hehehe please dun kick me out from the room)

Anyhow,not trying to make u corporate slaves jealous la, but i really need this break ! and anyone of you who are willing to fork out airtickets to Bali, u are always welcome to join us. There's still room to sleep. *coughtoiletcough*

wait the toilet has jacuzzi ! no way u're getting near there!

I do believe that some songs are strong enough to inspire a person. Some songs that you listen over and over again it somehow stays with you through bleak moments,and some songs u just grow old with.
Songs and people,they are very much alike. They represent people.

Like if you hear a particular song, it reminds you of someone. Of course if it happens to suit the ear, you'll listen till the very last verse, and the obvious is to skip the track if it brings back bad memories.

I have my fair share of songs for people that i care about. Songs that followed me through depths of hell, and songs that never fail to bring back the smile. Maybe i'll compiled them up just for keepsake.

I'm 24 plus and in a few days time,a quarter of a century old. Yea tell me about it. Just stating it first so you guys can stop reminding me that I'm OLD ! I'm AGED! or in better words, im not getting any younger now , I feel the pinch everysingle second.

But, thank God that white hair is still not visible now, but eventually, it WILL pop out. and I'll start losing hair, I'll get wrinkled up, getting more irritated, deafening and start being more attractive. The prime age is kicking in !

Girls just dig older guys, especially matured 1s with white hair and face of an after effect botox injection. I don't know why, but i do hope that someone would just enlighten me on this.

It will be a quiet 1 this year. No budget to spend like a rich brat as holiday is coming soon and i intend to 'accidently' spend all my cash in Bali.

yea, saddening but true.

ciow peeps

1 comment:

tek said...

you're lucky your kawan not going or else you'll be sleeping in the toilet! but for your own good, I think its better if you bring that tent with ya ;)