Monday, June 11, 2007

Second fiddle


A true champion is one who's not afraid to lose, but dare to dream. Dare to take chances and never leave room for doubts.
But what creates an outstanding champ is that they don't play second string to another champion. They simply take pride of what they do, cream of the crop.

I have dreams to achieve greater heights, live at will, be the pioneer and lead the way. The basic fundamentals of a leader. One who takes control and pilot.
Yes, i wish to have all these. To have people listen while you engineer the whole plan.

I'm afraid that my ego will swallow me up one day. So momentous that i fall short and when i look back to catch up on my past it's too far behind. Too late to salvage what's left.
I'm fearful that I may lose my mind striving for a dying hope. An inconvenient truth of a cat and mouse game.
The chase is about to end, because i know for once it was so clear, that I'm always playing second fiddle to many things in life.

And God forbid me, from hating myself, I have to. A selfish senseless decision that smashes my guarded heart into pieces.

I wanna lead. I wanna be in front. I want to stop chasing. I know eventually, i will get there. It's just a matter of time again. This pact remind me of who am I , where I stand because I know if I would to appear again in a different time or life, it will definitely be different.

Right now, i'm goin to stop playing second fiddle. Right here, I'm goin to guard my heart.

Just a piece of mind i wish to share out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hanging by a moment

Anonymous said...

the pieces don't fit in anymore

Anonymous said...

I realize I barely know you. Which is the real you?

Anonymous said...

A man can dream though, a man can dream...

Anonymous said...

tomorrow never comes

Anonymous said...

dont hide behind the screen.