Sunday, July 01, 2007

Missing Sunshine

It's funny how we relate our life with the world.

like how we see dark clouds hovering on top of our head
signalling a disastrous day

or how we associate rain as a blanket of sanctuary
that when you cry, nobody knows.

and I was once told that when it rains, it is actually angels crying from heaven.
How naive right?

I'm not sad nor depress. Hey my holidays are coming, i should be hopping around like the mad dinosaur instead of sulking in front of the monitor. Right?

It's just July. A month of challenges and bleeding.
A day has gone and i already felt lost. It's not the greatest of feeling and definitely not a pleasant 1 to be in. My fix is temporary gone and I long for it. It's getting addictive, at least emotionally, and I'm in a sucker's position to understand what's really going on. I know, and yet I pursue; eventhough i know i'll be rooted to the ground with thorns piercing through the heart.

I'm making memories out of nothing. Memories i will carry with me till the day you decide to pull my hand away or placed it close to your heart. Either way, you have my blessings.
I planned to write in jargons only I understand, but I figured out if i do, i'll be bombarded with even more headaches.

Shine through my clouds,
Carry away my melancholy,
Flood me with hope,
Shower me with affection.

Oh Transformers,
Thrill me with carburetor,
Bury me in nuts and bolts.
Gratify me with your sexy smoke.

=) it's going to be a long week, happy transforming!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll shower you with my cums
hahhahaha

your bro.

tek said...

ROFL! I was about to leave you with some emo message but reading the message from your "bro" on top just made me ROFL. lol lol lol.

alvinrox said...

wah so fast. i just updated the bottomw part. it wasn;t meant to be emo post!
=)