Monday, July 09, 2007

One week

A week from now, I'll be gone
few thousand miles away to a foreign land
to renew my memories, to make new one,
to make something out of nothing.

A week from now, I'll be thinking
How amazing these few months has been,
that new months are ahead of me
is a mystery i do not want to unfold.

A week from now,I'll be missing
the nasi lemak and the wantan mee,
my character i left in the virtual world,
and my daily doze of fix i left behind.

A week from now, i'll be hoping
That when i return back from my holidays,
i'll be much stronger than i was before,
and free from the chains i put myself in.

A week from now seems like a year
How i wish i can just put myself where time doesnt exist
Or where a place that nobody knew who i was
Just an average Joe with nothing to prove.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You also wanna go Boston right? You also wanna start a new life right?
You also wanna start it over where no one knows your name right?
You can go with Bulat...

Anonymous said...

Come back with tattoos,
And memories of the places,
and the hot bikini chicks,
that you've done.

:P

- The writer

Anonymous said...

wat does bulat has to do anything with dis ?