Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Pledge

Prayer; they seem powerful when done persistently, without losing much and always hoping that 1 day it will come true.

I have a few drafts hiding behind this post. None of it came into a completion till now. I apologise for the inconsistency.

The skies are clear, bright blue and they look promising. I've longed for days like these. Days where I can walk out with a smile grinning on my face. Days where I can finally put a full stop to my sadness. Days where I can walk hand-in-hand, looking forward and not having a single thought of turning back.

I've asked the same question myself. Where have you been all these years?

I'm not complaining. He has his way on his wonders and the timing couldn't be any better. Perfection i must say. I'm thankful for the footsteps u have placed in my heart recently. We might be boarding an express train but deep down, it sure felt forever.

Words I use may seem blunt, but the feelings i have, i assure u, will only grow stronger. I will take every opportunity to blow ur dark clouds as u have done the same for me. Lid the light from your darkest hour, and replace that sad eyes with nothing but happiness. This is my pledge to you.

For you have cast a spell on me, with ur laughter and sweet gesture, like a drug without a cure.
Soon is what i look forward when i wake up in the mornings.
We'll make it through, day by day, to our outings, to genuine memories we promise to build, I will be by your side.

I have a reason to stay now. Stay still and breath you in. You've showed me the reason to start believing.....again. Forever is not what it takes to find happiness. It's in front of me now.
Let's enjoy what's install for us.

See you soon. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally the emo-est has spoken! Glad that this is a happy entry. U GO KID!!

Anonymous said...

If life was like this, I'd say everything is well worth the wait. The darkest storms are there for a reason. When blue skies appear, this is how we know why we wished for it. For blue skies. For blue, blue skies.

Anonymous said...

You in love or what? Either way happy for you bro!!

tek said...

lol