Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The bottle of whiskey

12 years, is how long it should take for a bottle of scotch to taste good.

Of course, the longer it is, the better it gets.


humans will always be human, somehow, i think God made us this way,to be imperfect, to make mistakes and to learn from it, to overcome and be strong,to imagine the impossible, to serve a purpose.I haven't found my purpose yet, but 1 thing i'm certain is that He's gracious enough to leave trails of footprints in my heart. He left lights burning so i don't go astray, for as long as it should before they die off.

Negative elements shakes a person emotionally. From Hatred, to betrayal,to dissapointment,and anger,and in a span of 7 days, I've inflicted it upon to people i love, people who had footprints in my heart more than I could ever inflict my whole life.


A good friend said i've practiced miscounduct, that statement sure felt like falling dominoes. It hit me and brought me back to the humble ground. I haven't slept for a day, just stared blankly at the ceiling thinking how to resolve this issue.I'm not seeking sympathy nor apathy, and trust me when i said it troubles me, it really does.

An uncaring person would not even give a flying kite on what's happening and act selfishly.It wasn't to your liking, maybe i should be more honest to you in the first place.But how sure are you that it would be any better? If there's a chance, right now, since I know, the impact it has done to you, I would have done likewise. I would have talk to you and ask your opinion first, to seek your blessings. But I can't right now. Tides have change, the trust is gone, and I know you will look at me in a different perspective from now on.

I don't blame you if have grudge or despise me.
All i'm asking is for a little room for forgiveness. Maybe not now, but one day.
Because I believe, that our friendship is worth more than that.

Sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alvin, when I said you will have my blessings in your relationship... I mean it from the bottom of my heart, always.

People will leave eventually. Nobody should live alone. HE made Adam and Eve!

Till today, you still fail to get me.

Look, maybe I am expecting too much from a friend like you or maybe I treasured our friendship too much in the beginning till it came to where we are today.

Actions and words seemed so promising from you 6 months ago...

I know what is priority and definitely, I am not an attention seeker. You know me well in this.

I am making it publicly because I want you to understand the main purpose of our screwed friendship.

Anonymous said...

Additional note...

What's done is done. Shall we not look back, but move forward instead? How about moving forward to restore this friendship?