Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea

Christmas is on the way!!! teeeeheeeeee
20 to go. Hold on, hang tight. Spin the wheel and squeal.
Loving the spirit, and the decos and all the xmas parties on the cards.

Dilemma. Easier to just flip the coin.

I want to go down south for Christmas but but all the party is holding me back.
I don't know what my priorities are right now.
The hare or the flying mare
Both to miss but only one to choose. This is confusion dammit. Hate it to bits.
Wish to split in two, without doubts.

She said it cold, just like winter break and it doesn't end there.
It ended gradually into the silent night on the very next day.
Slow and calm, dying as the wind goes by.
It's crisp clear now, I even had it in my dream. Hah

Man, I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same
But somewhere here in between the city walls of dyin' dreams
I think her death it must be killin' me

And I seen the sun coming up at the funeral dawn
Saying "hey come on try a little"
Nothing is forever, there's gotta be something better than in the middle.

Getting out from this rain of mine.

No comments: