Monday, August 01, 2005

Happy birthday blog! =P

1 year old, and what better way to celebrate it than to do some lame post. =P yes yes, aBout ME! ME ME ME ! I rox, thanks i know, stop it, enough , *blush* dont praise me.. come on..i mean it! thanks again .. heheh (LAMER)


Vital Statistics:


Name : Alvin Wong wai Hon ( My friends call me 'art' nowadays, so my real name is obsolete)
Birthday: 14th June 1982
Gender : Male
Height: 5'7 i think. I'm short i know =.="__
Relationship : Single =( woohoo
Starsign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac : Wo wo/ Dog
Ethnicity: PURE CHINESE! no malay blood or whatsoever.
Hobbies: Eating, Sleeping and wanking.
Pets : Ermmm I used to have 2 fighting fish, does that count? Oh and btw, i didnt feed them , so they died >=) it wasn't fun anymore. Always wanted a dog. Prolly a bulldog.
Family Members: Dad, Mom, Small Bro and Me.
Quote: Helllooooo!


Favourites:

Drink : Milo Ping, Vanilla Coke ,Bandung and Teh O Ais.
Alcohol: Vodka ! Straight up your head boy.
Cigarettes : Dont smoke. good boy.
Food: Nasi Lemak! Nothing beats this, i can eat this anytime of the day; breakfast,lunch,dinner ANYTIME!)
Football Team: Forza Italia, Inter milan, Manchester United
Actor: Denzel Washington, Samuel L.Jackson,Ashton Kutcher
Actress: Kristin dunst *slurps* , Nicole Kidman, Ashley Judd.
Movies: Shawsank Redemption, Armageddon, Man on Fire and lots more...im a movie freak.
Comic/Manga: Bleach! X-Men.
Song: U2-with or without you, Switchfoot- On fire.
Colour: Black


Are You?

A career person: Hell no! i just want to be rich...i dont want to have a job but i just want to be rich. Is that possible?

A risk taker: I dont like risk. I only do what i think is right.

A sociable person: I guess so. I tend to be shy among girls.

A family person : nope. Never had good relations with my parents.

A party animal: Getting old for that.

A nymphomaniac : Every normal guys are a nympho.

A BDSM freak: Policeman ties nurse on bed, and start spanking o.O...just fantasies =P

A flirt : Be a man, do the right thing.


Do You...

Like furry animals: I like the cute lil fellow in Gremlin. Mowgli or something like that.. i think he is adorable. Tsih Tzu looks fine too.

Like scantily dressed members of the opposite sex: Are you kidding me? Of course.

Like to sit down with a good book: I get bored after 10 pages unless it is filled with illustrations of naked woman. >=)

Like playful,active children: Yes! Hyperactive children are fun to play with.

Like anyone in particular: Eh, got gua...i dont know , just starting to have feelings once more.


Describe...


A funny experience: A friend had to lick his shoe because he lost a bet.

A nightmare: Killing my parents, chased by a freaking big gorilla.

Your dreams: Spending my life on the beach with the person i love with nothing to worry about except for tsunami.



lastly,
Kensei SUXKS!!!! i dont want to do the "fill in the sentence"

1 comment:

iesnek said...

nabeh, you noob, the fill in the sentence part so nice dont want do pulak!