Friday, August 12, 2005

Boo to the haze, Yeah to football!

I can't breathhhh!! It's so freaking hard to breath nowdays in Subang due to the freaking haze . Smell like burned wood instead of fresh air ( When did we had fresh air in subang anyway *chuckles*) Imagine the torrid for the past few days where i had to drive down to KL for work , enduring thick clouds of smoke , walk to my office and smell nothing but burned wood. Grrr~! No wonder flu masks are selling like hot cakes. Maybe i should get one. When will it be normal again ? Feel so lazy to go out nowdays, can't even have a drink in the open air. I'm starting to feel the effect with watery eyes and running nose. Gosh it's suffering you know =*( STOP THE OPEN BURNING YOU PEOPLE!


Weekend is approaching, what to do what to do ? Football season kicking off tomorrow. (hoorayyy!) Prolly go and watch live games on the weekends and have a game of dota *ngekngek* Boring right? i know .. heheh need to spice up my life a lil'bit. Been to lazy to update my blog. Although i like reading my friends blog, somehow i feel reluctant to even pen down my own stuffs here. Wonder where they get the inspiration to do it. Oh yeah , i remembered i had to go for karaoke session with my colleagues on saturday. Tell you, they are bunch of happening people, so fun working with them. Bound to be a plan on weekends where most of us are free. Luckily i had weekends off this whole month . =p

Financial is pretty tight for me after started working. So many things that i wanted to get, but don't have the money to get it. Bills bills bills pilling up like nobody's business. Where can i get lot's of money and need not have to work for it? Genie in a bottle, where are you? I need my 3 wishes. NExt week will be heading off to PD for PartyyYyYYyyY! Got our tickets and place to stay, now it's time to rock and roll. Hopefully i can see some scantily clad chicks . *perverted mind ON*.

My mom took care of 2 new kids in the house, 1 boy and 1 girl. The girl is simply adorable i tell you. Incredibly cute and naughty. I need to bribe her with cookies and candy so she would stay behaved. haha she's driving my mom to the wall . Her brother is the quiet type. He showed me something i didn't know. Do you know your astro had interactive games? Just click channel 200 . heheh cool huh?

Oklar, time to fill my stomach. ( I have belly now ) and i 've changed my blog title. It's called 'Vida Hermosa' meaning beautiful life in spanish (which is not true) >.<

ciows

1 comment:

iesnek said...

Noob sial, AStro games oso tak tahu...

btw nowadays got blogspot bots

aihz.