Monday, August 29, 2005

Recaps and Blues~

Over the weekend it was more like a reunion for me.Obviously it was with my friends and ex-colleagues. I felt really guilty for not able to attend a gathering in Hartamas on Saturday due to some circumstances (and it wasnt for dota ok! maybe part of it =P ) but anyway, i just dont want to leave the 2 bozos all by themselves and walk home later that night. So, what i did, let an aeroplane go....haih. Couldnt reach those guys in Hartamas either cos my phone can't call at the moment due to the fact that my bill got lost somewhere and my dad couldn't pay it up. I'm such a bad person =(. At first i thought i wasn't going cos it was getting late and i still haven't receive any phone calls from her. Haih haih talk about bad timing. Thats how i ended my Saturday, with guilt and partly regret.

Sunday was more lively besides the fact that i slept till 3.30 in the afternoon . What a pig! Yes i know (Those who slept in the same room as me would want to engage war with me). Got up, ate some half-rotten spagetthi which doesn't even taste like the italian noodle at all. It was a horrible lunch. Couldn't believe myself finishing up that miserable bowl of noodle. (Maybe i was too hungry). Went and check out the new Futsal Court in the field. Catch a game of soccer with some cute lil kids and some grown up noobtards (You know who you are! =O ). I'll teach my son to play fooball 1 day. So freaking adorable! How come my dad doesn't watch me play soccer =/ hmm, sometimes i wished he did. Although i'm not that good , but i'm sure ill do something to impress him. Crap , i'm too old for this shit anymore. Can't change back the time can i .

Later that night, had a nice drink at William's . (Goddamn you kensei for giving me the wrong directions! ! ! ) Luckily i trusted my instinct the 2nd time and found that place. I'm such a forgetfull person when it comes to direction or places. Don't ask me to remember landmarks, i just suck at it. (The only direction i remember is the arrow on the ceiling =P *winkwink* ). What a nice night of gathering. Good food , good drink and the only slack part is the smell of 'longkang'. Prolly it's nice because its FREE! hehehe *evil grin*. Anyway, thanks whoever who paid for my drinks =D~. Next time if you guys go there, try the Ribena Longan or Blue Cheese Naan! Totally roxor... Craving for it now ~~~~
Nothing feels better than to end Sunday with your favourite football team winning!! Hooray Man U and Inter!!!

Monday Blues~~
Reluctantly got out from my bed and washed up. Whoever likes monday are just nut cases that ought to be shot ! As usual, went to work and caught up in a jam for 15 minutes at 6.45 in the morning! Normally, it would be smooth traffic all the way, but today was 'special'. First case, 3 cars piled up together. Jam no.1 solved. 2 KM away, another jam , this time 4 cars kissed each other bumper to bumper, jam no.2 solved. Cool accident as i was driving next to it and I think the only person who loves Monday would be the call man who got hold on all the accident case. After passing those lovely 'mini trains' i cursed myself. Wanna know why?
Forgot to jot down the numbe plate.. KNNMCBCCBPEPETNATHAN!!! Not only did i missed out on possible fortune, working today was sheer shit ass experience. Australian customers are real pain in the ass . Stress sial~~~~I'm going to start smoking if this continues to happen. (woosha woosha woosha).

Ok i guess that wraps up my weekend and my bloody monday. Be back for more i hope (if im not lazy). Looking forward to weekend once more =*(

Ciow

1 comment:

tek said...

eeyier..go futsal court tak ajak..cheh! =(

William sarks! stoopid chelski fan.

and stress is not a good excuse to start smoking! if that's an excuse..i think i'll would be one of the biggest contributor to the smoking industry.