Thursday, November 10, 2005

Me me - 5 things.

Tagged again by mofo julian who promised us dinner yesterday but ffk instead =.=" .

Anyway,

Ten Years Ago I was...
I was a naive looking boy who was shorter than most of his devil compatriot and had a karipap hairstyle for school days. I was adored not only by my cute looks but my innocent looks as well. *ahem ahem*.

5 years ago I was...
Started out my journey to a world without uniform when i attended Taylors for S.A.M, looking for clues of what i'll be doing for the rest of my life. The adventure started off brightly and had a few bumps in-between. Losing some sense of reality and begin a rebelious life with friends and family. Oh well, Taylors was the best year of my college life, it was more like a honeymoon year; no worries, no pressures ,no boundaries; just plain old me. *remembers sitting under the stairs to peep at hmmm * =P *piak piak*.

1 year ago I was...
Bitching about improving my daily life. Not going to cybercafe. *fail miserably* Get a decent gf and stops my mom from nagging *ah chai ,gei si tai yat ko leng lui bei ah ma tai ar?* Choi lei de soh.

Yesterday I was...
Catching up with them at Darul's after work, talking about who will end up in Hell playing dota first. Waihang was the first to go with his back-stabbing skills =P.

I enjoy...
Molten Chocolate cake.
Burger king French chicken.
Jalan Telawi Pan Mee
Haagen Daz's Rum and Raisins
Baskin Robbin's Chocolate Blast

5 Songs I Know All the Words to...
On Fire-Switchfoot
Untitled-Simple Plan
You're Beautiful- James Blunt
Look What You've Done- Jetz
Always- Bon Jovi

5 things I would do with a 100 Million splurges...
Buy shares in Microsoft.
Buy shares in Manchester United
Buy myself an island.
Buy myself an aeroplane.
Be the first chinese banana to fly to the moon.


5 Bad Habits...
Not making my bed after sleep.
Oversleeping like a pig.
Keep saying "I'm Hungry". *fuckers =.=*
Asking stupid questions.
Giving stupid remarks.


5 Biggest Joys...
Being with my friends.
Looking at my bank account in the beginning of the month,
Mom cooks favvy food.
Car keys.
Getting godlike.

5 Favourite Toys...
Transformers
Lego
G.I. JOE
My old Game-boy
My joystick.

5 Things I Would Never Wear...
Tight fitting gay ass shirt.
Bling blings
G-Strings
Woman's Clothes
La Ba Fu a.k.a Seluar Loceng *as wored by ah bengs*

5 Favourite TV Shows...
That 70's show.
Smallville
Bleach
Everybody Loves Raymond
Amazing Race

5 Fictional Characters I Would Date...
Tifa Lockheart
Rei Ayanami
Orihime Inoue
Tifa Lockheart
Hyuuga Hinata

5 Celebrities I Wanna Date...
Sarah Tan
Jeon Ji Hyun
Sonija Kwok
Jessica Alba
Cecilia Cheung

I don't want to tag anyone.. Let's just end here. =P

4 comments:

tek said...

hahaha...HO LANG ONG LAA LUUU!!! lols lols lols. nice update here gollum lols.
i forgot abt buying over man.utd damm :P
and pls lay off my fictional wife ok!

alvinrox said...

haha too bad u didnt put it in the list, =p shes mine now!!

ho lang ong lar!

tek said...

balls..are u blind or what? SHE"S NO.1 on my list. now go bang balls :P

iesnek said...

Sot sot case la you 2.

and sorry abt last nite, bukan ffk. tabley keluar office langsung! Really rushing work like fuck, was in office till 3AM today.