Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sien Kao Jor~

Ho sien ar!!!!
Working on holidays is the worst feeling ever! EVER!
Sien like fuck, my mind wanders away all the time thinking about those sohems who are enjoying their holiday playing dota , owning some chicky's ass , kap'ing lui in mamak stall while I'm on the chair answering PMS calls from customers in OZ. GRRR!! Tinnnn Arrr , Gou Meng ar!!!

I'm hungry, i'm freaking tired and i'm in no bloody mood of entertaining illiterate customer who knows shit about computer.

I know i've been a bad boy for these past few weeks, not updating the blog. I was kindda lazy in 1 way. I love reading other people's blog though. I really need to get a digi-cam so i can take naked pictures of myself *ahem* and erm take photos of people =P. A blog is so dull without pictures in it, don't you think so? I'll prolly get a card size camera with canggih features and big-big LCD screen so a blind cock like me would be able to see what i actually took. Soon, soon, we will have pictures in my blog. Weeee~ (sohlou)

Hmm let's see what i can recap;

Pit Stop party was cancelled due to the passing of our first lady , the late Dato' Seri Datin Paduka Endon binte Mahmood. Sad but true. Breast cancer is 1 major threat to women. EXAMINE your breast ladies !!! Early prevention is the best precaution. Call me if you want me to feel your bonggol . (J/k).Hey, at least you don't have to look at the mirror and whine about getting a breast enlargement. You have my smooth delicate hands as your tool >.<. *pi pak , pi pak* PERVERT!

Anyway....

Today marks the end of fasting month. No more cold roti jala, soggy roti john, nasi kerabu served in saucer pan, otak-otak ,ayam percik (more like ayam kecik cos is so dam small), 2 bucks murtabak and kebab for another year =(. boohoo. It's so convenient to just walk down to the stalls when i'm hungry and just go shopping for food. Ramadhan stalls are the powerness. This year however, sad to say, along the stalls there are people actually begging for money.

Yea, sien kao jor...this joker, sets up his donation booth right in the middle of the road. Blind man walk pass sure langgar the pole. I mean, come on, i know Malaysians are caring and generous society, but please at least do it in a proper way. NOT in the middle of the freaking road where people are walking and definitely NOT setting up 3 booths on the same road to remind people just in case they miss the first booth, there are still 2 more boots that you can donate your money. Sadly to say, i don't trust all this shit. So what if you have all those certificates stating that you are doing it for charity and everything is genuine. It's kanasai for me. If i want to donate, i'll go straight to the temple and donate. Not donating a damn cent to you mofos and ending up with all those money being used to buy drugs or funds for your kiu kai sessions.

Ahh lazy liow, too much crap.

Going yumcha..and just wanna take this opportunity to wish my fellow friends,

Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya.

Cheers.




ps: invite me for open house and bring me murukus .

1 comment:

elicia said...

o_O pipak-pipak?! wahahahah!