Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Recap~

Greetings earthlings...

It's gonna be a weekly routine where i will just update my blog, so dont bother checking every single day like a mindless nolife blogder like me who stalks on other people's blog. =P

I'm bored at work right now so i just feed myself with rants and random pictures. When i'm not bored ill be too stressed up with my fucked up job. Life's a biatch and tell me about it.

Last week was way too cool to forget.First off, the whole group celebrated 2 mofos birthday in Decanters, Sri Hartamas on Friday.Yes Kw and Julian , you are officially old bastards! Too bad we failed miserably on making the both of you drunk , sober and prolly attempt to hug each 1 another like a fag. Anyhow, elicia was wasted instead. How often do you see a girl drunk and floats like a water balloon. That indeed was priceless. Muahahah , elicia if you are reading this, W-A-S-T-E-D! Oak was a goner too. Shuffling teddy bear is so amusing to watch. Awww so cute, ..................*my ass*.
I think the killer game that we played wasn't the traditional thumbmasta but the 'dice game' instead. Rounds after rounds, those guy drank beer like they are sipping on water. Blame it on the girl name 'Irene' who disguises herself as a sweet looking chick but with the mind of a devil >=D. You know lar guys mah, where can lose to girl, so they decided to raise the bets and try to make her drunk. Backfire dudes, you guys ended up being the losers! Luckily for me, i had to work the very next morning, so i'm exempted from the games. *phew* . The turning point that made me crack off laughing was when all of them had no more drinks left, so they poured all the remaining god knows what's left over on the cups and mixed it all together in 1 cup. Seems like it tastes like shit. Sohais. =P

Anyway...the next day, drag myself to work at 6.30 in the morning and it feels like shit. Every minute ticks , drains part of my soul away on Saturday morning. Too tired to do anything on that day. Body aching, black eye bags and mild fever controlled every part of my body. Sad but true . I'm weak =(. During the night, i fed mosquitoes in Pan Bakery with my sweet blood. I wasn't dirty like what Tek said, i just fucking bath before i came out. And it's not the face problem as well cos i'm *ahem* better looking than him *cough*. Next, went to A&W, had a float and laughed like nobody's business. There were people trying to concentrate on their studies the next table, but instead of being considerate, we just LOL and make silly jokes. This girl in particular closed her ears and made some muka sepuluh sen. If you want to study leh, go to a place called LIBRARY! Not a FASTFOOD RESTAURANT. lamer.

On Monday, went out the whole day from morning till night. My off-day was spent amazingly interesting by teman-ing Tubby to the Pejabat Pendaftaran Negara. He wanted to take his IC and was too pussy to go alone, so he dragged me along. =P We got lost somewhere in Shah Alam trying to reach our destination, how ironic?
Lunch was great. I had like 3 meals within the lunch period and i was fucking thirsty the whole day. In the evening, went to this survey thingy for an advertising company in Damansara. Tek was too pussy too on that day so decided to drag me along. Why is everyone feeling pussy on Monday except for me of course. Anyway, it was nice. Guess what, we lost our way to Damansara as well. Hahaha typical guys hoh.

EVeryday is a Dota day...I don't know what we'll do without dota. Prolly hit aeroplane at home or let ppl push the whole day. Sigh~


Hou lan Sien ar.!



ps:In case you guys don't know, Tek actually sings along whenever he hears a backstreet boy's song. EEyeeyeeyeeeewwwwwwwwwww

FAG!

=P

ciows

4 comments:

tek said...

hahaha...mch...how many times u wanna 7 me in this entry lol u mofo gayass noob lols :P don't put work as an excuse ok..u just didn't want to let ur other half out on the night onie..wakakak :P
and yesh! irene is eeevil..im soo gonna get my revenge! >.< pls, it was definitely face proble. me sitting there with u was a good prooving point :P
hello..i just wanted u to get free dinner lols..and who's fault it was when we got lost! >.<
and i started singing when i heard you sing u blardee fag lols!

alvinrox said...

i didn't sing it first.

i heard u singing in the car.

i heard u singing while playuing dota,

and god knows u prolly sing it on the way back home after u drop me home =p

FAG!

tek said...

haha i fecking heard you singing when we turned into the carefour corner..now stop lying! it was all because of u..the song stuck with me that night! FAG~!

iesnek said...

wtf song is that?

As long as you lap me ar? :P