Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Getting Old.

23 years down the road.

Joy,pain and anxiety are foundations that shape the me now. Looking back the years of childhood brings so much happiness. No worries, no commitment, so innocent,so naive, so free....like a newborn baby.

Life seems to tick alot faster than it used to. I realized this when i was driving back to work 1 day. Memories from the past, sweet ones of course!...

Although, i can't remember the years when i was 1-3 years old, but i remembered my parents so clearly. The dad who made me his no.1 priority, and the mom who pampered me like a king. I wasn't a rebellious little prick back then. Why would I? I demand to be loved and love i will get. I demand to have a Transformer every single week, hence i have a robot toy every week. Cool heh? I was Godlike back then. =P

As I grew older, priorities wasnt on me anymore. I had a brother from my parents activities and i had to share everything with him.There wasn't any bias treatment from my parents. All fair and square and who said that the elder 1 gets the goodies? BALLS! Kena hentam for bad example got lar.

Gone were the days I just lay around at home watching tv, sipping on coke on 1 hand and grabbing a handful of potatoe chips on the other hand. I used to have money on my table every weekend as my allowance but ended up spending on clothes and arcade machines.

NOW? I have no time for Tv. Lost interest in it as well. NO more gobbling down junk food and also driving down to KL during peak hours is not easy a pleasent thing to do. Fuck the jam.

I guess the only credit that i can look forward for being an adult is the freedom. Freedom to do whatever legitimate stuffs of course. Dont lar ask me go take drugs and rape girls. I'm an honourable man ok .

and also paycheck of course $.$ V

I'm going to end abruptly here.

tata

No comments: