Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

Hello big guy, how's it goin in North Pole? Been busy lately? As you can see, this later reached a lil' late than usual. Well, you bet you know why i'm writing to you.
You forgotten my PRESENT goddamit. Oops, sorry for the harsh word, i didn't meant to voice my frustration over a tiny incident.

Anyway, i was a bit dissapointed over the fact that you missed my house on christmas. Maybe i didn't have a chimney in the first place for you to slide down. IF i had one you wouldn't able to slide down as well.Didn't i advise you not to drink during January - November. A month's time is not enough to slim down the beer belly of yours. Ok, I'm missing my point, WHERE THE FOOK is my present?

Why won't u place a present under my bonzai tree =(. I had Oreo's and Milo for you on Midnight in case you got hungry. I even had Piere Cardin socks for you in case you get cold feet. Mom made cempedak for you as well cos we didn't had time for X-Mas Shopping and candy is bad for your 2 front teeth. What's the reason this year hah ? My christmas deco not westernized issit?

Don't give me reasons like I've been a bad boy this year...Come on, you gave Britney Spears a new baby, you gave Stone Cold a new bike and hey you even give Demi Moore a new husband. All i wanted was an Ipod Nano =(. Is that too much?

I guess you have your own reasons for not popping by my house but I'll forgive you this year and do be prepared next year cos my demands will accumulate. I want a PS3 Goddamit.

Till then, take good care of your health, sleep well, eat more vege and send my regards to the 7 dwarves.

Your favourite brat,
Alvin
=P

Ps: Doopy is gay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha u damn semangat write letter to santa! but what u wish for.. u can just keep on wishing man! hehe

alvinrox said...

=(
i thought u were goiing to say that santa is going to agree with me that i've been a good boy ...

i just have nothing better to do in office .. haha

iesnek said...

on behalf of all the MSN Santa's..

GO FOOK YOURSELF.

:D

Santa Claus is teh noob.~