Monday, April 17, 2006

Essence in life...family and love

Nothing beats spending quality time with someone close to you.

I've been neglecting those who are right in front of me and I'm deeply sadden for what I've done. I would be dumbstruck do if they would have suddenly leave me one fine day.

Yesterday was my grandpa's 90th birthday. It was a quiet dinner nevertheless until one my my uncle breaks the ice.

The dinner room was quite posh. WE HAVE OUR OWN TOILET BABEH!!! how cool is that? and a karaoke set too. Out of nowhere, he grabs the mic and started singing. WTFBBQ heh? If he was 30 years younger, he would have beat the crap out of Daniel the Malaysian Idol. Seriously. =)

As usual, i endulged myself with 3 bowls of Shark's fin soup. Hohoho and the food tasted not bad at all. Way much better than niabeh overrated "Oversea" or "Five happiness" restorans.

Everyone was so light-hearted and jovial. Practically everyone is smilling. My grandma who has hearing problem,managed to give a warm smile too. Somehow she knew something my mom didin't . Grandma power.

How I was she was there too. =(

I'll be going off for holidays this weekend. Initially it was the 7 of us, but now it boils down to only 4 musketeers. Don't Worry, WE WILL STILL ENJOY OURSELVES!!!! That's for sure. I'm running off to the sweet'ol beach in Redang! Woohoo crystal clear water..! and sandy beaches/bitches.

It's gonna be my first time in Redang and i badly needed this break. Away from workload and stress, from dota...from citylife..from alcohol?

I'll definitely miss you when I'm there. Haih. Why do i give in so easily hah. Bloody weakling.

Sometimes I just wished you feel the same way as I do.

Time to buzz off.

Update later.






1 comment:

iesnek said...

i want go redang too :(