Friday, April 28, 2006

My Escapade to Redang

Back to work after a long week of holiday. So have not felt so reluctant at all.

When i stepped into the office, everyone started looking at me like I'm from planet Awankawanka 6754. OK maybe I'm abit tanner, but don't lar say my skin glowing. It's an insult you know. Me ish Chinese, not a goddamn Glow in the Dark stick.

Anyway...

I was in Redang with 3 mah lat lous. Initially it was 7 mah lat lous, but in the end, 1 broke his leg, 1 lazy to go and the remaining 1 more didnt have enough moolah. My budget was tight for the whole month, but I decided to go anyway mainly because it's my first time neh, haven't been to Terengganu before in my entire life. Jakun like hell..

I always wanted to know how a clean beach felt. And so I did. It was such a superb experience.

Pictures will be up once everything is settle down. I'm still having jet-lag from the 30 minutes flight >.<

Tata

7 comments:

Oak said...

where you host your pictures ?

Anonymous said...

photobucket.com

=.=

eRic said...

The Redang NOW cant compared to the 5 years ago Redang. actually its quite polluted now due to, too many tourist already. anyway.. u still sux lar :P host in multiply lar sohai

Anonymous said...

I second Eric's motion.. Host in multiply lar. btw, your skin was literally glowing RED.

Anonymous said...

multiply also not good what!!

alvinrox said...

im using tubby's account in photo.yahoo.com as a base for all the pictures. more convenient, since every outing is there.

the login id: tubztubztubz
password: godlike

thanks .

=)

tek said...

MULTIPLY SUCKS!!!!! >.<

your colleague call u glow stick..show them nem's pic lar..that one is construction worker glow stick ;)