Monday, April 03, 2006

The tide subside...

For once, i'm glad to come back to work. Somebody please slap me.

Weekend was really bumpy. To begin with, things aint running smoothly as it seems to be. Had a few chats with the guys and finally realized that some things are best to see it in a whole; Not only my point of view. When i put myself in her shoes, it all make sense altogether.

Last Friday was byfar the darkest, longest day of my life. No joke. I can't believe loving someone would be this painful when you only clap with one hand. No point elaborating on it, the past is the past. One thing is for sure, I'm happy everything turns out ok.For now.

I guess we need to grow up some point in our life and start taking stuff seriously like an adult.
(cheh wah...macam lar pro sangat mamat ni)

Anyway....

Ice Age 2 is so fucking roxxor it's a sin not to watch it. Scrat is ma man. He's like the GOD of all cartoon characters. I'll worship him if he ever gets to eat the acorn =)
(For those who havent watch this movie, GO GRAB THE TICKETS NOW LOSER!!! ngekngek)
Don't hit me when you see this ok? Peace

I declare Restoran Talipon in Jalan Kuchai Lama one of the dirtiest restoran EVER in Malaysia.
Yes we are blessed with good food all around, but when you see the state of the restoran is running, it's a total disgrace to food lovers. Fungus are growing on the rundown attap roof shop like nobody's business it looks like an artist's impression of a green masterpiece painting. Used bowls and plates could be seen EVERYSINGLEFUCKINGWHERE. Rubbish are littered everywhere it looks like a garbage haven. You name it, they have it.

It's cheap though; about 20 pax per head and you eat like a king. But the first thing i did when i reached home, I paid my bills in the toilet. Total non-stop shit war for 10 minutes. Funny thing is , i don't think my shit is smelly =) Who says their shit is smelly anyway? Haha

I desperately need to party now. It's the only thing that's missing in my life right now. I NEED TO DANCE!! AND DRINK AND GET WASTED maybe.

Life is incomplete without the element of alcohol. =) and "happy 5" for some chao tut people










2 comments:

iesnek said...

who you calling loser, noob. -_-

Anonymous said...

sendiri tahu lar =)
tak payah cakap