Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Blurry

The ever insecure mind has struck again.
Stuck between choices which was not meant to be in the first place.
Deciding whether to move abroad or to stay afloat
Hoping to still be in one piece when i walk out from this mess.

Sometimes I hate the me in me.
I never had the guts to be strong
Slowly it eats up my confidence
and buries my face in a six feet hole.

----------------------------------

A few days more till my escapade
My only time alone in nature's best gift

The beach !

I look forward to the sunset
The sinking feeling between the sands
and not the
The polluted sea water
or
The disguise breeze covered in haze

I hope it's gonna be a fine fine evening. Clear skies and good company.

A perfect match, a perfect getaway !

2 comments:

elicia said...

beach not nice. go sit roller coaster

Anonymous said...

NEVER KEEP YOUR PROMISE!! HMPFH.. FATTIEE! which beach re u going to?