Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Buses

I was granted wings when i barely knew how to walk.

Decided to keep my wings and walk instead...

I didnt knew where I was going but it was indeed a long road. Not complaining at all cos somehow I enjoy the moment alone.

Along the way, there were nice samaritans who stopped and ask whether i needed a lift. I decline gladly because it wasn't time yet.

Everything looks foreign when you have noone to share it with.

So I finally i decided to stop and wait for the right bus to come along. Fortunately, it didn't took long and the bus i boarded was what I had dreamt off all the time.

Comfy, secure, relaxed and best of all, it was going the right direction. Needless to say, it was one of the time of my life. My legs are worned out and i badly need something to rely on to take me further.

Whilst I was in the bus, it went through seasons of rain and sunlight, been through bumpy roads and long winding pathways.

Just as I began to feel attached to it, the bus driver decided to drop me off. I was devastated because i knew i had to walk again. Wasn't given any valid reason, so I was left hanging.

Once again, I was left to use my tired legs to continue my search. For 5 long years, I've never once boarded another bus again because I knew, it will never be the same bus that I've been on before.

I was wrong. I saw the same bus that i boarded before right in front of my eyes and didnt flag it down.

I began my chase. and thankfully the bus stopped and pick me up. I sat down on the chair and began to feel at ease. Somewhat feeling that I've experienced before. The ambience and interior looks the same like it has never changed since i last recall.

Then it hit me, it's a completely different bus but the exact resemblence to the previous 1.
I smiled and doze off, hoping that it will bring me to where I'm supposed to be.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... nice analogy!

Anonymous said...

the bus you boarded big anot?

Anonymous said...

which bus u took ?
bus third ?

dun naik wrong bus k
later bring u go wrong direction, and u'll end up walkin further. =)

Anonymous said...

emoooooooooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

lol.. i just hope its not a bus kilang or mini bus..:D

anyway.. u really siong che ady this time

Anonymous said...

asd : you can do another anology about aeroplane ;)

jerry : big enough for me ! haha

tubz: it's just a bus,i can always walk back the correct way.
u can follow asd naik kapal terbang d. haha

cl : this 1 call emo? u have not been visiting emoer side leh..

ezdz : hey!! it's a high class bus ok. you more siong che la, i read ur msn nick also pei d
hahaha thanks for dropping by man !

Anonymous said...

don't get steamrolled by the bus noob :P

Anonymous said...

eh, i admit i siong che, but at least im heading the right direction right ? =) and im sitting in the right bus i would say.

lets just hope your bus doesnt get into an accident. That time, wanna walk back oso susah. cos you kaki patah.
but dont worry, i'll come wif an ambulance to resuce u =)

Anonymous said...

now days take bus very dangerous lah, i read on papers bus overturn lah and all. somemore if the bus full already they still want to cramp you in. and some buses like to simply park blocking the whole road only. you want to drive/walk pass also hard. buses like to stop or move whenever they want thats why always involve in alot of accidents.so becarefull whenever u want to take a bus or following closely to a bus.