Saturday, October 07, 2006

Been awhile...

Great to know that things are slowly falling into thier respective places. I'm so glad that the turbulence days are finally coming to an end. At least for momentarily.

Job is good, could have been worse. I've learned to live with it and it makes me a stronger person. Though, i'm not staying for long cos i don't enjoy what I'm doing. Especially when people screw u up at the very last minute and it wasn't entirely your fault. It get's depressing when you actually think of the nature of the work.

JAck the devil is finally back from the land of sheeps. Weeee! I sense much sins are on their way >;)
I am guilt-ridden from my previous antics of living in the shadow of alcohol weekly. So it's been awhile since my last sip and it starts to pay off cos i have more money for food ! Haha

Talking about food, the last time I weighed myself was back in April and back then it was 63 kg.
Now, i dare not step foot on the weighing machine again because ever since i found out that I am 7kg heavier, i wonder where did all the food add up to?? I don't look plump thank god for that, but the fact that every night of pounding on to supper and the lack of exercise really creeps me out of what i may become in the future. I don't want to be called a fatty =(

And Hell no i'm cutting down on food. I'll just continue eating till I realize that I don't have a neck,then I'll start applying for gym >.<

It was mid-autumn festival yesterday, and I somehow did something different compare to the previous years. Everyone deserves to celebrate it despite the heavy workload of assignments =)
Besides, it's the only day that you can actually lid a lantern and walk on the street without being catch by police . hehe

At the end of the day, I'm glad it brought smile to your face.

Who needs the moon when you can see someone else smiling? =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good to know that things are getting better ;)

Anonymous said...

sigh, why is everyone goin into diabetic mode.

*shudder*

Anonymous said...

where's my lantern?

Anonymous said...

wicked !

Anonymous said...

im asking you once more, where's my lantern ?