Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Muddy water

Yay I'm back from a brief vacation in PD and it was really nice. Could have been better but I'm still satisfied with the presence of non-stop fun and excitement =)

Although at times, i seem to isolate myself from the crowd and for you who didnt notice and did, I'm really sorry. I used to be a bubbly chap during trip and making silly jokes but this one was different i suppose. It wasn't intentional I swear, and I didn't made my silence unnoticed.

I was baffled by the truth of being where i am right now. I'm incapable of making decisions and like many times, i try to get untangled from this web of illusion. Who am I kidding anyway, to fall in love again?

I was browsing through my list on MSN and there was this quote by a friend which really hit me.

"If holding on is as hard as letting go, which would you choose?"

H
onestly i will choose to hold on. Because no matter how hard it has turn to, it's always harder for her, and all you can do is hope one day she'll realise your sincerity. By holding on means you'll stick with her through thick and thin, ignoring the negative points and accepting who she is. I presume, that's the least you can do to make someone happy.

Continuosly thinking about it, i get vivid pictures of you in my head and having that tiny moment was enough to force a smile on my face. I'm not a fortune teller who can predicts the future, or a mind reader who can encrypt a person's mind, I'm just an ordinary boy who falls for a girl and not knowing what to do.

I never made my intentions clear and I believe some things are better left unsaid. I'll just wait for the rain to come and wash away my pain. We live in a country where rain do come very often, so I guess it's ok to sulk once in a while. If it doesn't rain, don't worry, I'll sleep it off and wake up to a better morning ;) I hope.

Have a nice weekend everyone.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good time out in PD