Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The last month

The growing intense politics in my company is driving me up the wall. The bosses just wouldn't listen to what the subordinates have to say. He just side the wrong side all the time and it's jeopardizing the mood and the morale.
There is not a single doubt in my mind that if I have a chance to drill some sense into his brain, I would do it, IMMEDIATELY.
I'm contented but will definitely move on if better opportunity arises. Heck, the company still owes me 5 off days. I just hate the undecisive decisions and last minute calls.

Getting on is the last month of the year. We are in the month of December and Christmas is just around the corner ! What the heck happened to the last 11 months? It's a shame that no major celebration is going to take place this year. Everyone has their own plans way earlier before we can decide on a small party. Just too bad.

Make a date this middle of the month with non other than the God of Trance; Ferry Corsten !! I'll be going there , 101% guarantee. His sets are bound to lift the mood. =) Remember, don't get wasted before he plays. Been awhile since my last clubbing scene, but this is a cannot miss event.


Tommorow is going to be bulat's birthday, so I'm going to wish him earlier here;

Happy Birthday Shannon Lung !!

keep on beroxxing !

ps: pictures will be up after QC =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx bro ! =)
and enuff wit the bulat !
im so gonna kill my ah muii !
ah muii where r u !!

Anonymous said...

u memang bulat la.. macam bak chang =)
dun kill her la, sudah kerja macam bangla mau bunuh dia lagi. kesian

Anonymous said...

tubz: Sorry la bro. Not my fault that ur 'good' friends agree with me. =P Still I'm a good and nice ah mui right??

alvin: Thanks alvin. Correction though, I'm worse than a bangla. I don't get free meals. =)

Anonymous said...

Wendy : My ah mui, is smart, pretty and CUTE. Cute ? haha =P

Alvin : Give her a hard time ? dats what brothers and sisters always give each other. A HARD TIME, but it's worthwhile.

Oak said...

Bulat is better than Emo-King.