Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mystification

Look above your head,
The chandelier suspended on the ceiling,
can you tell, when you are not looking
how crystal and light can blend so well?

I ponder hard, with walks
but it failed to turn this enigma around.
this paper dove, flawless as it folds
not a childs play, but work of an art

Lotus seeds in muddy water,
Hard as it may seem, i have to find the roots
I need to step out from this shadow
Feel the light, or just to feel alive.

We laugh too soon and cry too late,
Is your heart telling what you should hear?
Or are these just comforting words
To let you know it's okay to be there.

I still dream of Boston sometimes,
A new beginning to mark an ending,
Will it knock on my door and come my way?
I hope it does, only God knows when.

and the song kept playing...
I was alive from the first
Now I'm denied by the ghost of you.

=)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's only one word, "Worth"...

Anonymous said...

"Worth" is a big word.
Is all worth it when you see value in it.
Worthiness will only lose value when it become pointless. =)