Monday, October 22, 2007

That Jaded Eyes

The sun was two steps too close with his waking eyes
Causing a temporary blind to his dreamy eyes
what he see is unfortunately not what's in her eyes
nevertheless, it was nothing less than who she is on that faithful night

Bittersweet. Hate it or love it, it's a taste I have to live with.
Holidays are over and somehow it seems to get even better when it's over.
The pieces are slowly fitting in like a random jigsaw puzzle, or are they?
I want to retreat my sword and brace the victory, but I'm choking on uncertainty.

The smell of danger linger like a near edge knife
A ticking timebomb waiting to explode.
Your back against my will, can you hear my heart wailing?
It gets harder each time when i breath u in.

I'm backsliding. I know I am, because I've never felt like this before.
I'm at the verge of being contented, not looking for more, not looking for something better, not even trying. And i think the thought of it makes it even scarier. There's something hidden, like a forbidden jewel, I wish I knew what it is so I can get it out my head.

I want to embrace the sunlight and smell the sweet meadows,
Run up that green hill, and catch the sunrise
Get entangle in that warm arms, or maybe just stay close to you,
Close enough to catch your heartbeat.

No comments: