Sunday, October 28, 2007

You have no idea.

Words.
Amazingly, the more your ears try to reject it, the more painful it become.
When do i have the chance to sing my song and calm that heart?

The plots are all written in the book. No glimpse of the next chapter. Remember how we used to play those game book where you flip pages to see your next fate? I see myself heading to the end each time without seeing the beginning or counting on the next move.

Yes that's bad. I had all the wrong moves and was not sure. Someone left me in the dark without a light. I had to creep, find my way, carefully, slowly, so I don't fall back into the pits.
This time I really dug my own grave. Should have called, should have move , should have ... should have. Time's up.
You can't cheat and turn back the pages. I know and I'll live with it.

The irony part is, I felt the same way.
I obliged, I tried, I hoped, I prayed, nothing comes good.
In the end, it's not up to me. Where did it all go wrong?
I've waited, not expecting, but hoping that at the end of the day, when you close that gate and walk in, you're at least happy for the night. That's it.

Oh well, that's life perhaps. Some things doesnt always go your way.
When it happens, you just have to pick yourself up again
Life gets pretty confusing when you know what you're losing.

It was a perfect day for a perfect outing,
Why didn't you made a move to even ask for dinner?
Don't assume, see where it lead you now?
You obliged because you know, she'll be happier doing the things she would want to.
Sundays she said was for work, yes, don't you even dare give any ideas.
She had enough stress to worry about, don't pile on the pressure.
Okay, i'm going nowhere.

I'll be a much happier person if I had sixth sense,unfortunately I don't. Assuming is my sixth sense and it cause more harm than good.
I used to look forward to weekends
Not anymore. Not in these gloomy skies. I'll come out and play when the blue skies are back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No harm voicing out. You'll be appreciated at times.

Anonymous said...

Even if you know it's heading to a disaster, will you still voice it out?

who knows, maybe yes , maybe not.
the question is, will she want to hear what's in your mind?

Anonymous said...

As a concern friend of yours and sharing from my experience: when you are deeply in love your partner, you will be flexible, accommodating and avoid throwing bad temper at your loved one. If your partner refused to listen/ hear what's in your mind, he/ she is being selfish.

I managed to work mine out- controlling myself and be fair to my loved one. I'm not saying I'm all perfect. We have to continuously to work on our flaws to ensure happiness by supporting each other.

It's painful to see you going through this. I wish you all the best in your relationship.