Friday, May 05, 2006

The story so far...

Sorry for the lack of updates.

Alot of things messing in my mind like a fucking washing machine. I'm trying to clear things out one at a time. Here are the breakdown of what is going on with my life..

Work
Corporate support job is not as easy as I thought it was. I hardly have enough sleep nowadays due to the fact that I'm working a 5 am shift right now. I can't sleep at night as well because the weather is playing a major part in screwing my mood to sleep. I'm so busy i hardly notice the time flies so fast. Thank god for work, or else I'll be fucking bored to death.

Don't get me wrong, I hate working in this company. It's just that I need to have a sense of believing I'm doing something for money and not wasting my life like a sampah masyarakat.

Family
Mom and dad are surprisingly cheerful nowadays. At least now I have the time to talk with my dad before I go to work because sometimes he sleeps on the mattress downstairs.
Somehow i didn't tell them the truth about her not being who they wanted her to become. I just kept silent about the whole thing,they assume she was who she was, I leaked nothing out to them hoping that maybe 1 day they figured it out for themselves.

Her
Honestly, I have no flying fuck what went wrong here. Maybe I should have seen it coming a long long time ago. The calls and SMSes just ended . Don't ask me why, I'm dumbstruck as well. She said she will return the calls, but never did. Somehow I get the picture. The truth hurts like hell , but being ignored is just worst than that.
Am i too pushy? am i taking things for granted? am i not worth your 5 minutes?

You tell me...

Somethings are never meant to be together. All i ever wanted to be is to prove to her that I'm not those type of guys who she thinks I am. So much for trying hard, it ended up nowhere. At least i gave it a shot,and only if was given more time.
I guess that was it. I don't whether it's the end or not, hopefully i'll get the answer 1 day.

I'm not eyeing for the silent goodbye.

6 comments:

QuiXiecLe said...

hey there ,
Are you ok there dude? seriously ... put it this way I dare tell you that you'll be that experience that she will not be able to find for the rest of her life. But like you said some things are just like the same sides of a magnet they don't bloody stick .
:P let it all out nice and easy . Y'know em' brothers are there to support ya.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the support girl.
I'm already picking myself up don't worry bout me. I can nvr said thank you enough because if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have met her in the first place. And i meant it in a nice way ok =)

cheers and hope you have yours the way you wanted it to be. I'll make sure the other half of yours treasure you like part of his ps2 ok?

iesnek said...

hello, you mofo. my gf is 10,0000 greater by infinity than my PS2 :p

QuiXiecLe said...

woi ok ok no need to go public on this thank you & i know i'm travel size like the ps2 , dark color and all no need to compare me with it (*SOB*) Bastards .........

iesnek said...

o_O

so what's that make me? LOL

elicia said...

black burger hangus?