Monday, July 24, 2006

For the booze and love flick

Alcohol Count
1 1/2 Bottle of Chivas
1 Bottle of Vodka
1 Jug of Malibu
1 Jug of Long Island Tea
2 Bottles Of Heineken
(I only had a few sips and 3/4 of the Malibu)

Kill Count
none -.-"(dang)

Coconut + Rum + Pineapple Juice = Mega ROX!
Malibu is so heavenly delicious makes my taste buds go wild . The next time I'm going to have 1 all by myself !!! ANyone who steals the straw from my jug is going to get castrated !
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ! muahahah

It's been awhile since my last clubbing scene, and Saturday night was a blast. I was very very tipsy but not into the 'floating' mode yet. There was times I looked at the D-Link bottle and asked myself , why oh why in heaven did they fill it up with so much alcohol.
Much to my surprise was this Korean guy who just down the Chivas right from the cap. Prolly mixed with 1 gulp of Coke and that was IT. The gf followed his other halve's footsteps but was not that extreme.

Still, what a crazy couple O.o

We had our bottoms up in the carpark opposite the road as the bottles in Ruums are very pricey. I don't really enjoy Soul-T spinning , mainly because his set is just plain monotonous beat of bass. Imho , I think bass agents are much better that night. But still, I still feng a deng. Damn layan sial. Partly because of the alcohol kicking in lar. =)
The night ended early due to rumours of a police raid. Potong.

When we thought the night has ended, Ivan called all the way from Poppy. 3 of us sped down again to KL to help him only to find out that the 'drama' has been settled. -.-""""" Tulander.
It was cool though, cos we smoked a Skyline ! Tubby did. With alcohol influence of course.

Sunday.
11 peeple watched "Lake house" and only 1 couple, so do the maths. 9 mah lat lous watching sappy romantic flick and I had to sit next to Oak =) . He was trying so hard to coverline and just hiding his smirk. Hahahah I swear I saw water in his eyes >.< . He's full of love.

It's a good love story and there are a few phrases which really catches the heart. The love letters remind me of my youth. What happen to snail mail nowadays? Hmm

Watch it with your love ones. It's really good.

Sadly to say , I'm not even near there.

(pics on Saturday link here )
ciows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who drinks liquor with a straw? damn sissy la u.