Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nothing much

This song is BerRoxxing.

Dont wolli, it's not bom chak bom chak song.





Idle idle,
Suddenly i felt useless.
and the PC is really pissing me off. Keep on diskonecting only.

Why is human alwasy unsatisfied with with they have?
Does that make all of us greedy in one way?

The more I can't get it, the more I want it.Very farnee lar.. no meh?
Become monk the best, no need worry so much. Got food on the table, just eat nia. No need to worry about money and girls. So carefree. Sommore can get attention from so many peeple.

My unkle will be coming from Germany next week. Can't wait for the arrival of my Italy jersey and my angmoh cousin . *evil grin*

and NO im not bringing her out. First of all , I can't even speak German for goodness sake How am I supposed to ajak her out leh? Correct or not ?
She's also below the age limit, so got curfew and lastly I don't want her being swamped by hamsap lous . Take picture sudah lah. Kekeke

And lastly if you having a bad day, got kicked in the ass, got fried sotong or let people dump, here's a joke to cheer you up.

An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years. The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the *exact* words that were used to put the curse on you." The old man says without hesitation, "I now pronounce you man and wife."



WAHAHAHAAA

Got laugh or not?

Now pay me for the joke =)

2 comments:

tek said...

starts learning german ;) *achtung! tek the roxxness is cuming!* :P Auf Wiedersehen.

Anonymous said...

*locks the door* *hides my cousin*

GO AWAY!!!