Friday, July 07, 2006

I want back my youth!!

Weekend is around the corner once more.

I no longer wait anxiously for weekend to arrive like I used to. Minus the sleep I get, it's just a normal boring day altogether. I want back my high school carefree days where I rely heavily on my allowances to survive. It has been 8 long years since I last step foot on the school ground. Every inch and corner of the school bring back fond memories. =/ (i don't do staircase kinky stuffs ok)

I miss eating free wantans during recess
I miss pendidikan jasmani with my librarian pants.
I miss Mr.Anthony and his dirty mind.
I miss all the gossips and saucy news about girls in my school.
I miss singing Negaraku and putting stones in friends pocket/bag.
I miss skipping school just to have teh-tarik in nearby mamak
I miss jumping over the fence like an olympic champ just to go back home and pangsai.
I miss school exams and the opportunity to copy.
I miss sitting behind of Sunita and pulling her hair. (shes still hot ok)
I miss not doing homework.
I miss bullying Kirk Keong and teasing him with ManGuan. (is that how you spell her name?)
I miss those malay guys.
I miss anti-ing prefects
I miss playing conquer!
I miss spot-checks and going gelabah over liquid paper
I miss calling my headmistress 'penguin' and seeing her walk like 1.
I miss sleeping in class and the after class Royal rumble.
I miss watching school fights
I miss wet baju kurung girls =)
I miss friendly football matches and tournaments.
I miss merentas desa and sports day.
I miss those days of chorus speaking competition.
I miss playing soccer in hockey field and breaking classroom window glasses
I miss breaking tabung uji and bikar or burn stuffs with penunu bunsen.
I miss seeing people sitting outside of Maggie Mee's class because they didnt finish their homework.
I miss making fake tattoos on friends hand.
I miss playing with chemical and making intials with it.
I miss going tarkei and slot machines after school
I miss playing snooker =(

The list can go on..
and most of all I miss being myself =/

Can we actually go back 1 day?

Just one day is enough.

No comments: