Friday, July 14, 2006

Hooray ! Weekend !

WEEKEND POST !!! woohoo

This week is like 1 flying bullet train.. Si beh fast neh , it's only 1 hour and 15 minutes left till weekend once more. Can't wait to jet off to the car and drive home with almost empty petrol tank.
AS you know my old junk Honda drinks petrol like nobody's business and is killing me slowly. Looking at the brighter side, I better dun complain so much lar,cos' don't need to pay car installment like some of you does. Ngekngek.


It has been a very mundane week only the fact that my favvy team won the world cup. Nothing nice happen besides that.

So keen to watch back to back season of 'Lost'. I buta-buta go bought the whole DVD set after lunch yesterday =(
Tangan gatal lor, see got money in wallet cannot tahan, need to spend. Grrrr
I never regretted buying it though.

Feel like going for alcohol booze tonight , Laundry anyone? Dunno what's the hype about that place... I need to check it out !! after failing twice to land a sit because of over crowded. KNN!

And also, this weekend I'm going to show-off my inherited mahjong genes from grandma and let it all out in a session of dry-swimming ! woohoooooo~~ Watch out you 2 !! I'm coming for your wallet.

It has been awhile ! I'm missing the touch. =)

LAstly, I have not told anyone before, but I never added anonymous person in friendster before. Like a total complete stranger. I find it real awkward to know someone through the website.

But yesterday, I have no idea what went through me. Shyly, I added someone >.<. She resembles someone I wish I knew from somewhere. It's complicated. But the good news is, she approved it ! woohoo Super happy man.

Now the next thing is to get her msn. and errr cross my fingers?

Sweet looking girl i tell ya. Really one. No lie you. =)

Lastly a pic of me looking at "The Tower" ! ( I Was curious of what my mate order during a drinking session in Chinoz, Klcc,and when it came, OMFG TOWER!!! !!! So Fcuking Roxor!! )


(look at my jakun face, hehe actually leh, I was staring at something else.. sshh)

Come lar let's bottoms up !

Happy weekend peeple~





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you alcoholic. =(

eRic said...

ehh that tower how much per serving??

Anonymous said...

eric; i dunno how much lar.. ill ask my friend and see. Drinking taht amount in the afternoon is a killer =)