Sunday, November 05, 2006

The days are gone

Sorry for the lack of updates, been pretty occupied with work and new projects.

Too many things has happened within a week or so and there were things i never thought of doing and time seems to be out of reach , constantly going too fast i hardly could catch up with.

Friends who came into my life and friends whom i no longer knew. Friends who treat u as brothers, close friends who seems to be drifting apart. I felt that the circle of friends that I hang out with are slowly stepping out 1 by 1 to make new smaller circles. It may still be connected in 1 way with your circle but things just ain't the way it used to be.

Is that part of moving on? We used to complain about the lack of 'spice' in our life and seems like everyone dig deep to find the spices and forgot about the 'pot' . Ahahah what rubbish analogy.
Anyhow, It's not a bad thing, and I'm not complaining either, it's ur life anyway. AND I'm not going to be a hero or play GOD to make everything back to normal but I do hope that our frequent yumcha session and meeting up are not limited to just birthday parties and clubbing. =/
It can be lonely sometimes, but who am i to complain?

Few days back ago in SS15, i had an incident with mother fucking snatch thief who seems to terrorise our peaceful neighbourhood nowdays. It began after my training in Streamy X outlet near SJMC. It was roughly around 8pm and the streets wasn't well lid. So, my colleague who happens to walk across to my car while talking on the phone was the victim here. She felt suspicious because there was a Malay guy with helmet walking on the road but the motor was nowhere to be seen. So we were half a feet away from my car and suddenly this guy tried to grab her sling back and handphone. She screamed and held my arm, and luckily she was close to me. I chased that fucker and got hold of his sling bag assuming that it was my colleague's. Dragged him down and i got pulled down to the ground as well. A few feet away was his mother fucking friend who was waiting on the bike tryin to get a quick escape. He got out from his bike and tried to kick me. I was on the ground and tried to kick him so that he will stay away from me. The fucker who went down with me tried to throw punches at me. I stood up and demanded the bag from them. They shouted they didn't take anything from my colleague. It was bad. Luckily there was a Kenari driving past and it stop knowing what had happen. I took down the number plate "WDC 3459". They sped off with the half ruin motorbike. It was damaged because the guy on the bike dropped his bike while trying to save his friend. This fucker tried to fool people by removing the number '3' on the bike, so if anyone tried to take their license plate would only see 3 numbers instead of 4.

It happened really quick, and who would have thought that this thing will happen ? Noone was hurt, nothing was taken, that's a good thing. But the fuckers were gone. Just be alert and be realy really careful whenever you walk on the road. You never know what might hit you next. My colleague was left traumatised by the incident, but the main thing is , she's ok.
This fuckers who commit such despicable act shall rot and burn in hell. We ain't save anymore ! Police corrupted, government siding the wrong side. Time to buy a boat and escape to an island !
Anyone with me??? Guess not.

5 comments:

tek said...

i do not know you guys anymore. wahah..fuker topic stealer :p anyway..u damm char lar..mahem..ppl on kap cai oso u can let run away..jor. :p

icemelts said...

scary-fying.

Anonymous said...

tek : i know u enough already la ! haha...seriously,they ought to run faster for a snatch thief. fucking slow man, my grandma also can chase up with them.

chelsea : scary leh ! so dont talk while walking on the road. =)

Anonymous said...

man lei sei mei =)

Anonymous said...

sure or not alvin so keng ?
of cos keng lor hor..if not oso wont call alvinrox.blogspot.com
hahaha
need to do some catchin up with you guys. i may have forgotten where i used to get my spices, but i definetly did not forget the pot.
cheers