Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bangla at work

Yay, I'm in the exact same spot where I was sitting on Sunday. In A Bloody Cyber CAFE in Sungai WANG !!! Woohoooo! fucking lame rite? haha

It's raining and I've done visiting outlets. And don't even think about asking me to walk around this lala-infested complex because I've already visited every nook and corner there is. Sien until can see flies flying around my cap.

Really la !

Do banglas have offdays when they work? I'm sure they do. Prolly once a week? If the answer is yes, then I admit I'm in a state where I'm worse than them. Event EVENT EVENT, Killing my Sense ! Yay it rhymes .

I've worked 12 days now without any off days. And thinking back about makes me a complete fool. Why am i so hardworking ?!! Why did i not take any MC ?!! why why why fucking hell, I'm all drained up . Tank emptying real soon.

I wanna go holiday! So badly. I just imagine myself on an island with a glass of Malibu. Was contemplating about it for quite some time already, and just yesterday there's this huge sign:

"Phuket + Pattaya = RM899 6 days 5 nights"

WHOA ! Is this godsend?

I think it is ! hahaha now the question is should I or should I not ?

So tempting sial! Can pay by credit card mah ! enjoy first, suffer later. haha

See you guys soon, running out of credit

and

Happy birthday Julian Edwin Matthew... You rox ! not

5 comments:

tek said...

holiday got installment plan oso ar? :P

alvinrox said...

how i wish =)

that 1 u pay full, just suffer later when the bill comes

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the bday wishes!

But..

I look you no up! So many years as my friend still get the order of my name wrong!!

eRic said...

rofl. i remember Tubby told me ... "where got ppl work on weekends one, only Bangla work on weekend lar"

but its alright lar ... if the pay is good then ok lor

Anonymous said...

Wah dude.. 12 days already complaining? I work every single day even when i'm in corporate.