Saturday, November 11, 2006

Chasing you

I believe that sweet memories stays in you forever, and bitter ones eventually fades away.
I believe some things are made to last, and some just dissapears at the shortest of time.
I couldn't be bothered about the future because what awaits ahead is pretty scary. By the time you know it, life's too short you won't even know it's coming.

Someone told me chasing girl is like chasing cars, you wouldn't know what to do when you really have one. I presume part of it is true.

How I feel right now doesn't matter anymore because the distance kept us away. Those 3 words I couldn't say is going to die in me. The closest I've ever been is sitting next to you in movies. All that I ever was is here in your perfect eyes, they're all that I can see.
It would be a lie if I said I stopped thinking about you, because I do think about you whenever I'm alone. If I lay here, would you lie with me and forget the world?

V
ery late post, I'm so sleepy i don't know what I'm writing, haha . Italic phrase is taken from chasing cars by snow patrol. Really a lovely song.


and the long awaited pics are here !! Finally =) sorry too busy la



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three words for ya!

Suck i... err.. okay that's not what I want to say. What I want to say is
"Jangan Emo Beb!"