Sunday, November 19, 2006

Something about the truth

Here I am half past three looking at the screen not knowing what to write.
My mind is rather empty from the hectic schedule and the morning shower awakens my urge to pen an entry.
A week has gone , a collection of thoughts linger in my already fickle mind. The harder I try to forget , the deeper it gets into the back of my head.
I've not been in this stage in a very long time, needless to say I'm contented to move. Time is the only reason I can give to start making pace again. To walk once more.

I sat in the park today, looking at children passing through mazes , swinging their way to joy and running off happily to their guardian. They looked happy. Was I once like that? I hardly could recall.
Don't get me wrong, I love my childhood. Eventhough it's the faintest of my memories, but sweet ones still lives inside me. I remembered how I almost fell to my death , scratched in the face leaving a clear scar and perhaps being caught stealing money just to buy slurpee from 7-eleven. Haha, that wasn't sweet , was it.

I had sweet ones, really. Too many to bore anyone =)
I want to be a kid again. Just for a day. I want to eat cotton candy and waste my time in the park. Or play hide and seek and never be caught. Or tell lies and still look innocent ! Or get small little pecks from strangers and have no clue why they even do it in the first place ;) . I just want to feel young again and never grow up!

24 years down the road . Amazing how it just flashes pass your very eyes. Am not enjoying every single moment of it. Should have had in the beginning and not thinking about the regrets.
Funny thing is, I'm still learning how to live. I guess something never ends till your last breath.
I wonder whether as the generation change, will life be complicated as well? I'm sure our parents have not thought about the future when they were our age. Or have they , if not we would'nt be around in the first place. =)

I believe we live in a world where 24 hours is never enough. Never enough to do anything of any interest. Especially sleeping. I have come to my sense that everything needs to be in a balance, like the nuts between the legs or the pillar that holds a building . Without balance, it will just collapse and drag you down together with the earth. Without balance, we just live in a world of selfishness and end up being a lonely sadistic chap. I'll start my balancing soon. And just wait what's coming ahead of me !

If life was a person, I'll say "bring it on mofo !"




james bond rox =)

No comments: