Saturday, November 25, 2006

A night to remember

It's always nice to deep into the pool and just float, regardless of when and purpose.
Yesterday night was simply amazing. It was Max's birthday and for the first time in many months, I enjoyed myself.
The last minute plan almost ruin the night,but luckily I made it in time to catch the guys before they headed out. I drove through jungle and heaps of road till we arrived to Paula's apartment. I must say, everyone was surprised when the place we were gonna chill was beside the pool.

The guys brought along some food and of course booze.

After getting our stomach stuffed with food, JD and I couldn't decide whether should we jump into the pool or not. Honestly, I wasn't prepared but thank goodness for the football shorts. JD made his presence noticed and went in first. I followed on after a couple of COKE and chicken wings =) .
I tell you, swimming in the middle of the night really shrink the balls out of you. It was damn freaking cold ok. Mahai. Really sok tan until cannot sok.

Paula was kind enough to bring us towel from her apartment and we managed to persuade her to the pool too. I think She's one happening cool chick at her age.

The turn off point was when a residence shouted "Do you know what time is it? It's 3 am and you guys are swimming !"

Ahaha, luckily it was a human who was shouting, not some white being with long hair standing on the edge of the hill. Apparently, the place was haunted , but who cares anyway.
In the end, we packed up and ran to the cars as if we were fleeing from a crime scene. No evidence was left behind except for ciggerete butts and chicken bones. =)

All in,it was a night to remember. This is 1 thing that I will always remember.

Happy 21st Birthday Maximilius Abbas Wan ! and stop hacking my multiply MOFO!

No comments: