Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Drifting apart...

Ahhh my good ol blog.
Place to voice my thoughts...

I'm feeling very moody now. God knows what's wrong with me. The mood swing is kicking in so often it seems like a male having his period. No, i'm not talking about being hysterical or being a quiet person. Likewise I know I'm an introvert person who seldoms talks about whats messing my mind right now. I rather keep it to myself and tries to sort it out one way or another.

In some aspect, I know I am capable but not when it involves woman. I know i make a lousy companion because of the lack of knowledge on the other halve. Some might say it take years of experience to really understand what woman really wants, but for me, i think it's a complete bullshit. MEN WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WOMEN!

Definitely not in this lifetime.




ps:this post was so long ago and never got published. =/

2 comments:

iesnek said...

dammit, i wanted to put that!

Anonymous said...

whats the right thing anyway? =P